Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful

I am Thankful for...

My Husband:
 What I guy. I mean really, he is truly amazing. Works all day, goes to school all night and still has time to love me unconditionally.

My super awesome friends:
 I am one lucky girl to have solid, true, inspirational friends.

My Health:
I can't complain, all my limbs are working, I can see and hear and talk and play, Run and dance and sing and love. Yup my body is Awesome.

My Family:
 They may be disfunctional, but they are mine, they love me and I love them. Go Juchau's!

My Home:
I own it, it is decorated cute and it is cozy. Hurray for a roof over my head.

My Job:
I have the opportunity to care for people everyday. Who wouldn't love that!

My Savior and Redeemer!
Words can not express the joy and love I feel for my Savior. I am nothing without Him and I am thankful everyday for the constant love and healing He gives me.

My Son:
Porter has strengthen my testimony of the Plan of Salvation and the Atonment of Jesus Christ.  I am forever thankful for Porter and that I am his mother.

During this wonderful season I hope that I can be more thankful and appriecative of my many blessings.

1 comment: