Sunday, November 20, 2011

1st

It was Porter's first birthday on Friday. My parents surprised me with some daisies at work (my favorite). Because of the flowers I was able to tell several people about Porter and about how he changed my life.  I was surprised how well I did. I think I had some Heavenly help sent my way.


Thank you Mom and Dad! You are so wonderful and thoughtful. I love you so very much!


A wonderful lady made casts of Porters hands and feet at the Hospital.  His hands and feet were perfect. They give me something to hold on to when I ache to hold him.



My parents got me a beautiful glass box to keep his casts in. I keep them on a shelf in my living room so I can see them everday.


 Last year we wrote letters to Porter and sent them in balloons. Nate and I decided we are going to do this every year to honor and remember him.





We love you Porter, I hope you know how much your dad and I miss you. Happy Birthday my angel baby!


1 comment:

  1. I love the box you put the casts of Porter's hands and feet in. It's so sweet that you send him letters with balloons. He's lucky to have such loving parents!

    I hope his birthday wasn't too hard of a day for you.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete