Saturday, September 22, 2012

My dear little miss tiny

Hello there miss tiny,

I wanted to write you a letter and let you know how much I love you. 

I love that you have assured me everyday that you are still living inside of me. Whether it is the lovely trips to the bathroom to throw up breakfast, or the little dances you perform inside of me.

 I have fallen in love with your cute little self since the moment I saw you on that black and white screen. That tiny nose. That tiny bum. That big head! :)

I love that daddy already says he loves his girls! It brings the biggest smile to my face. 

I love when people say you will be beautiful, because of course you will. 

I love that you already have made 4 appearances on that lovely black and white screen, even though one of them was not so happy. 

At 17 weeks I started spotting and cramping. Grandpa tried for 10 minutes to find your heart beat and couldn't. You scared me to death miss tiny. I almost had a heart attack.  Well we called Daddy and he came rushing down for an ultrasound. Grandpa found your heartbeat right away. 
You were just taking alittle nap deep inside of me. 

Such a little stinker you are. Just like your Daddy.

That's why I love you. I know you are going to be challenging me in every way. Thanks for sticking with me miss tiny. 

We are almost half way! February seems so far, but I know we can make it. I love you darling. Keep letting me know you are there and I will keep the faith.

Love always,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Katie, this made me cry! I love you so much, and pray for you everyday. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete