Monday, September 10, 2012

25

Twenty-five! I just had my birthday the 30th of August making me twenty-five years old. It seems odd being this age. I feel like I should be older because of all the life experiences I have gone through. As well as the fact that I have been married for over 5 years now. However, I also feel like I should be younger. When I was in High School, 25 was so old. People that were 25 were graduated from college....(I am), They were married...(I am)... They had kids...(in progress)...they had it together and had plans...(in progress).  I know to my parents I am still a young buck, but honestly I am 25!  Twenty-five means I am on the downward slope to 30. (which is not old, just more responsible and established then I feel.)  I do feel old when girls younger then me have one, two or even three children and I am still working on my first (I know Porter is my first, but you know what I mean). Honestly though I have loved the time Nate and I have had together and that I am a little older...maybe a little wiser then I would have been?? hopefully! All together, I am pretty excited to be 25. I had a fantastic birthday filled with family, friends, and happiness. Plus I received the best early birthday present ever! It was finding out that this little baby inside of me is a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment