Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Autumn's 1st


This sweet little girl turned ONE on January 3rd!






The Hot Chocolate bar was a success!
         

 We did a WinterOnederland Themed Birthday! It was full of snowflakes, sparkles and sweet treats!


All things Autumn Chalk board



 It was a perfect day! Lots of Precious moments!

 Homemade cake, by yours truly!


 Autumn wasn't interested in smashing the cake, so I helped her by smearing frosting on her face. I thought she just needed to taste it, but apparently she doesn't like frosting. She never did eat any, but she eventually got the hang of it and cake went flying!    

 


I love this little miss more than I can express. She is such a sweet, tender, loving, silly, curious little girl and I am so thankful that she is mine! Happy Birthday Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment