Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Happy

As I have been reviewing my blog, I realized I have been being quiet a Debbie Downer lately! Boy, that is totally not me. I feel like I am a pretty crazy, happy, high spirited kinda gal.  So in an attempt to be more positive, here is a list of things that are going awesome in my life.

1. My Hubby is so super awesome! Love this guy. He is my rock! Thanks for marrying me babes!



2. I am a Sunbeams teacher! Those little 3 year old light up my day every Sunday, even though they really don't know what I am talking about.

3. I have the best dog in the world. Mr Oliver is the cutiest, snuggliest, nicest dog ever! (I might be bias)



4. I am back to my High school weight... I don't know if that is awesome or not but I feel like I look pretty good so..Yeah go me! :)


5. I have a job, and a pretty darn good one too. I get to work with my Papa and my sister-in law. Yes! Go team Juchau!

6. My eyelashes are getting so long.  Thank you Stephaine for that eyelast serum! It works wonders.



7.  I have the best friends a girl could have!



8.  My sister and I are closer than ever.


9. I get to wake up everyday with a house, clothes, food and warmth!

10.  I am still a goofball



Have a Happy Day!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a doll. Love you, girl! I wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world! You deserve it. You are (and always have been) such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable!! I miss your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. I think it's good to be honest with your emotions - recognizing the good and the bad. I love this post on some of the good things in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I'm curious to know more about said eyelash serum.

    ReplyDelete