Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My little Project

Nate and I have had our lovely kitchen set for 4 years now. I decided I wanted to update it. The chairs are just made out of that fake wood stuff so I thought I would make them a little softer and cuter. Here is my little project: 

 Before



After 










The green looks a lot lighter than it really is in these pictures

How I made them:


  First I bought some padding and rolled it out to trace my chair seat.

Next I cut out the padding

I stacked 6 pieces of padding on top of each other

I measured the fabric out and left 2-3 inches on each side to staple down


Fold fabric over padding and pull tight

Staple Fabric





I think they turned out pretty good!


1 comment:

  1. Love love!!! When I get a place will you come decorate it for me all cute!

    ReplyDelete